He was described dancing with Sepia and Kinkajou when the Jade Winglet and Silver Winglet played music together in the music room in Moon Rising. He was later shown resting in a patch of sunlight, along with RainWing students, Coconut and Siamang.
The RainWing who had their homework burned into cinders by Peril could have been Boto, but it hasn't yet been confirmed if Boto is one of the RainWings able to read. This dragon may have also been Siamang.
Boto is seen attending a history class along with the Jade and Gold Winglets. When Darkstalker's murderous past is brought up, Boto's talons turn a lime green and he begins anxiously asking whether it is likely that they will be murdered.
- A boto, also known as an Amazon River dolphin (or pink river dolphin, for its pink skin), is a type of dolphin that lives in the Amazon River.
- Boto was still worried about Darkstalker even after the spell he cast, which might imply that the spell was focused on dragons Darkstalker was near to or likely to meet.
- It also might imply Darkstalker didn't see him as much of a threat
- He seems to be a somewhat nervous dragon.
- Boto may have been the unknown Rainwing student whose homework was burnt in Talons of Power, though t may also have been Siamang. If this is confirmed, he could have a reference, owing to the fact the unknown dragon was described as a pale fizzy green colour.