Dragon Kings are the husbands of the queens, excluding King Darkstalker. They don't have a lot of power, compared to Queens, and mostly just have their title. Known kings include King Gill, King Char, King Humpback, and King Darkstalker. They tend to have only as much power as the Queens allow them to, with Darkstalker being the exception, as he ruled the NightWings alone in the old NightWing Kingdom. It was mentioned in Deserter that King Char only had as much power as Queen Oasis gave him. It is also said that Scarlet had a husband who was king, but he died, likely related to him being her husband. Ex-Queen Scarlet's husband's name is unknown.
List of Historical Kings Edit
- King Humpback of the SeaWings, husband of Queen Lagoon, king in the time of Darkstalker (Legends) (died in 3007 A.S)
- King Gill of the SeaWings, husband of Queen Coral (died in 5011 A.S.)
- King Darkstalker is the only King to have ever ruled a tribe like a Queen usually does. All of the other Kings, (e.g. King Humpback, King Gill, and King Char) are only titled Kings, and do not have nearly as much power as their Queen does.
- King Darkstalker is also the only King without a Queen, and the only King not married into the royal family of his tribe. He could be an IceWing prince, but not a NightWing one, although the IceWings may not have accepted him as royal because he was a hybrid and lived with the NightWings.
- In Assassin King Gill is shown to have the power to represent Queen Coral and make important decisions