Harrier was posted by Queen Ruby to watch over Chameleon when he used Darkstalker's Talisman to turn Princess Tourmaline back into her Ruby form. Chameleon changed into his NightWing form, Shapeshifter, and knocked Harrier out in a single, powerful blow with his tail, as stated by the other guard on duty with them. Frightened, a female guard comes before Ruby and alerted her about Chameleon/Shapeshifter's attack, afraid Ruby would hurt her. Instead, she told the unnamed guard to go check if Harrier was okay, and that they will not be punished.
- A harrier is a short-winged hawk who hunts for reptiles, small birds, and mammals in meadows and marshes during the day. It is the smallest hawk in North America.
- Males are gray above and whitish below with black wingtips, a dark trailing edge to the wing, and a black-banded tail. Female and immature harriers are brown, with black bands on the tail.
- It is currently unknown if Chameleon did serious damage to Harrier, as he did break Kinkajou's ribs in Shapeshifter form.
- It is also currently unknown what Harrier's fate is, but they are most likely alive, perhaps recovering from some head damage, maybe a concussion. It is unknown if they will reappear in the series.
- Harrier appears to be a concern of Queen Ruby, as she immediately wanted to check if they were okay. However, the reason for her concern is unknown, but it may be Ruby's determination to be a good queen.