| Spoiler Alert!|
This article contains plot details about the recently released book, Darkness of Dragons. It would be best if you did not view this page until after reading the new installment.
In the epilogue of Talons of Power, a plague is spoken of that had started three days before the current day. Evidently, a great deal of the IceWing tribe, or at least the royal ones, had contracted it.
This disease was enchanted into existence by King Darkstalker. Every IceWing in Possibility was confirmed to have the sickness, as well as possibly every IceWing in the IceWing Kingdom. Typhoon mentioned that it did not spread like a normal disease. Only IceWings can catch it.
Confirmed symptoms are coughing and fever. Eventually, as soon as three days or less, death can occur.
Although in Darkness Of Dragons, Qibli sent his enchanted earrings to the IceWings, although it is unknown which ones got the earrings, and how many were healed.
Dragons confirmed sick Edit
- Prince Hailstorm (weakened)
- Messenger whom confronted Hailstorm (weakened)
- Typhoon's father.
- Multiple IceWings in Possibility.
- Only full IceWings can catch the plague. Hybrids cannot catch it because Darkstalker, being an IceWing hybrid, knew that he would catch it if he allowed hybrids to catch the sickness as well.
- King Darkstalker made the plague due to his hatred of IceWings.
- It may or may not be a coincidence that this occurred close to the same time as the events in other tribes mentioned in the epilogue.