| Spoiler Alert!|
This article contains plot details about the recently released book, The Lost Continent. It would be best if you did not view this page until after reading the new installment.
(Not to be confused with Jerboa, her mother and the "original" Jerboa from Darkstalker's time.)
Jerboa is a SandWing that appeared in Darkstalker's throne room, when he cast a spell that summoned all the animus dragons in Pyrrhia to him. She lives in a hut on a beach, near the border where the Kingdom of Sand meets the Ice Kingdom. Peril mentions that the borders are known as the wasteland between the IceWing and SandWing kingdom. In The Hidden Kingdom, the dragonets of destiny and Jambu fly past it.
She makes another mysterious appearance in the epilogue of Darkness Of Dragons when she led Moon and Qibli into to her home to meet her. She then confirms to the two dragonets that she is the daughter of the first Jerboa, and that she is immortal. Jerboa shows them an injured dragon, who she has been taking care of, Luna, a SilkWing from Pantala.
Jerboa appears in the epilogue when she finds Luna, lost and severly injured on one of the Kingdom of Sands beaches. Luna asks what she is. and Jerboa says that it is lucky Luna speaks Dragon. Jerboa introduces herself to Luna, and Luna does the same. Jerboa brings the lost SilkWing to her home and offers her fish stew, but Luna declines saying that she dosen't eat meat. She welcomes Moon and Qibli when they arrive and brings them to Luna (As seen in the Darkness of Dragons epilogue.)
- Her mother, Jerboa the first, enchanted her to make sure nothing could hurt her. This seems to have resulted in immortality.
- She does not like being immortal.
- Jerboa II most likely is smaller than Darkstalker as she was active and as Darkstalker wasn’t which allowed his body to grow and go through development.
- She is the second known dragon to have immortality, the first being Darkstalker.
- She is the caretaker of Pantala's first visitor, a SilkWing by the name of Luna .
- A jerboa is a small nocturnal rodent that lives in desert areas.
- It's unknown why she and her mother share the same name.
Addax • Agave • Armadillo • Camel • Capybara • Cobra • Dune • Horizon • Jerboa • Jerboa (DoD) • Kindle • Meerkat • Needle • Ocotillo • Ostrich (Deserter) • Palm • Parch • Prickle • Quicksand • Rattlesnake • Saguaro • Sandstorm • Sirocco • Six-Claws • Tawny • Torch • Viper • Vulture