| Spoiler Alert!|
This article contains plot details about the recently released book, Darkness of Dragons. It would be best if you did not view this page until after reading the new installment.
Peacemaker is a small RainWing/NightWing hybrid. He looks almost completely like a NightWing, except for a rainbow of colorful scales on the underside of his wings instead of the NightWing silver star scales.
Peacemaker seems to be a lively, playful, strawberry-loving dragonet. Kinkajou enchanted him to love strawberries obsessively, and he often sleeps like a RainWing. He enjoys making pies, as that was another aspect of Kinkajou's enchantment. It is unknown if he will find out who he really was.
Peacemaker used to be King Darkstalker before a strawberry, enchanted by Kinkajou using scraps of Darkstalker's scroll, transformed him into a one-year-old dragonet with no memory of who he was. He is first seen in the epilogue of Darkness of Dragons, in the rainforest with his mother, Hope, formerly Foeslayer. He is excited to see Moon, says that he had to get up "sooooooo early" at noon, and happily makes mud pies. He shows no sign of Darkstalker in him and seems to be the complete opposite of Darkstalker. He will probably (based on Moon's visions) turn out to be entirely ordinary, write a song called "Strawberries Big as a Scavenger's Head," which will become the official song of the strawberry festival, which could be something RainWings celebrate. It is very possible he will marry the blacksmith, as seen in Moonwatcher's vision.
"Made you a pie! Yum yum yum yum." - To Moon in Darkness of Dragons
"AHA! Have an idea! Super good one! Going to take a NAP! Like a RAINWING! YAY!" - To Moon in Darkness of Dragons
"Moon! Moon moon moon moooon pies." - To Moon in Darkness of Dragons
"Sleepy. Mommy made me get up SO EARLY." - To Moon, in response to how he is feeling in Darkness of Dragons
"Hungry!" - his first word
Peacemaker seems to like Moon a lot. That was probably because Moon checks on him and is one of the only dragons that knows who he actually is. It might have also been in Kinkajou's enchantment.
Hope is Peacemaker's mother.
- Peacemaker is the fifth confirmed hybrid in the series.
- Foeslayer/Hope jokes in the DoD epilogue that maybe Darkstalker could have been different if he was named Peacemaker.
- Former King Darkstalker was turned into Peacemaker by Kinkajou using the remaining scraps of his scroll.
- Peacemaker appears to have been enchanted to be the direct opposite of Darkstalker.
- Peacemaker is the first RainWing hybrid in Wings of Fire, if we don't count Firefly, who was seen in a vision.
- Peacemaker apparently loves strawberries, as Moon predicted his future self to be obsessed about them.
- It is unknown if Kinkajou gave Peacemaker any NightWing or RainWing natural abilities.