In the epilogue, young Ripple is shown as a dragonet, inside a hole which he dug with Cowrie and Blob, Indigo's pet octopus, which he seems to have a strong bond with. When he sees he is not getting any attention, he piles up on top of the other two dragonets, squishing them, much to the dismay of his siblings. Ripple was also present when Fathom and Indigo talked to his siblings about Darkstalker.
- A ripple is a small wave or series of waves on the surface of the water, especially as caused by an object dropping into it or a slight breeze.
- Ripple's mother and father are Indigo and Fathom, who Darkstalker used to have a bond with before he turned evil.
- Ripple's siblings are named Clearpool and Cowrie.
- Ripple is assumed to be blue, as the other two dragonets were described to be green.
- If Clearpool became queen, as some suspect, Ripple may have been a royal family member.
|Queens|| Present: Queen Coral|
|Anemone • Auklet • Cerulean • Fin • Gill • Moray • Octopus • Orca • Shark • Tsunami • Turtle|
|Albatross • Clearpool • Cowrie • Current • Eel • Fathom • Humpback • Manta • Reef • Ripple • Sapphire • Scallop • Splash|
|Jade Mountain||Tsunami • Turtle • Anemone • Pike • Barracuda • Snail|
|Other Dragons|| Present: Abalone • Flounder • Herring • Herring's Brother • Kelp • Lagoon • Nautilus • Pearl • Piranha • Riptide • Snapper • Squid • Tempest • Tortoise • Urchin • Webs • Whirlpool|
|Kingdom||Bay of a Thousand Scales • Deep Palace of the Sea • Island Palace • Summer Palace • The SeaWing Royal Hatchery|
|Society||Aquatic • SeaWing Council • SeaWing Royal Family • Talons of Power Ceremony • The Royal SeaWing Massacre|