In the epilogue, young Ripple is shown as a dragonet, inside a hole which he dug with Cowrie and Blob, Indigo's pet octopus, which he seems to have a strong bond with. When he sees he is not getting any attention from his parents, he piles up on top of the other two dragonets, squishing them, much to their dismay. Ripple was also present when Fathom and Indigo talked to his siblings, Cowrie and Clearpool, about Darkstalker.
- A ripple is a small wave or series of waves on the surface of the water, especially as caused by an object dropping into it or a slight breeze.
- Because of Albatross being part IceWing, Ripple is of IceWing descent.
- Ripple's mother and father are Indigo and Fathom, who Darkstalker used to have a bond with before he turned evil.
- Ripple's siblings are named Clearpool and Cowrie.
- Ripple is assumed to be blue, as the other two dragonets were described to be green.
- If Clearpool became queen, as some suspect, Ripple may have been a royal family member.
- When the three dragonets of Indigo and Fathom sat in a circle for a story, Blob was on Ripple's head, and Ripple seems to be close to Blob.
Present: Abalone • Flounder • Herring • Herring's Brother • Kelp • Lagoon • Nautilus • Pearl • Piranha • Riptide • Snapper • Squid • Tempest • Tortoise • Urchin • Webs • Whirlpool