HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE WINGS OF
The dragons of Pyrrhia are at peace, but a new prophecy has arisen and the only ones who can fulfill it are the Jade Winglet: Moonwatcher, Winter, Qibli, Peril and Turtle. They must keep a wary eye out for Ex-Queen Scarlet, who will stop at nothing in order to get her revenge on the Dragonets of Destiny, while fulfilling their prophecy to stop thunder and ice from destroying Jade Mountain. Feel free to contribute to the wiki!
We currently have 299 active contributors and a total of 184,593 edits!
Click the Dragonets' faces to visit their pages!
Each book focuses on a different dragonet. They are as follows:
- Book One: The Dragonet Prophecy (Clay)
- Book Two: The Lost Heir (Tsunami)
- Book Three: The Hidden Kingdom (Glory)
- Book Four: The Dark Secret (Starflight)
- Book Five: The Brightest Night (Sunny)
- Book Six: Moon Rising (Moonwatcher)
- Book Seven: Winter Turning (Winter)
- Book Eight: Escaping Peril (Peril)
Check out Tui's blog to keep track of everything she says: http://tuibooks.com/category/blog/
Just a small note on this:
- We do welcome FANART of the characters in the CANON series (i.e. Clay, Peril, Tsunami, etc). It helps us get better pictures for all of the articles, better than the standard picture that usually shows up for the character's tribe.
- If you upload fanart that is NOT YOUR OWN, please be sure to CREDIT THE CREATOR for their work.
- FANFICTION and fanart of NON-CANON characters belong on the WOF fanon wiki, please. Thanks!!!
Winter is an IceWing, first appearing in Moon Rising as a student at Jade Mountain Academy attending the Jade Winglet. He is confirmed as the main protagonist of Winter Turning. He is noted to have dark blue eyes and scales as pale-blue as a frozen ocean. He has a pet scavenger, whom he calls Bandit, who he built a cage for. Kinkajou has a crush on him, as of Moon Rising.
A place for fanart
This is where we test coding and features before they are applied here.
A collaborative project set before arriving in Pyrrhia.
A wiki to use your characters on.
A wiki solely for Fanon Tribes.
Create your own characters and use them in either roleplay or fanfiction, or even both!
A fan wiki that takes place before the Scorching.
Hey Everyone! This is where the admins of the wiki talk about random stuffs to do with the wiki!
Notes from the Admins
May 28, 2015
The cover for Book 8 has just been revealed and it looks amazingly beautiful! I can't wait for the full jacket! The title of this book has been confirmed has Escaping Peril and is coming out this January! It was also confirmed by the author on the Scholastic Website that will get to see more of Queen Ruby and my one of my favorite characters, Vermilion! I can't wait! --Crocodile's biggest fan.
July 21, 2014
Hi. This is my first edit on the Admin's Corner, and I'm excited about it! :3 Anyways, if you're new here, try voting on the poll below this, or try going on the chat to...well, chat! Weeeeee! --CнιcoryTнeRαιɴWιɴɢ
July 12, 2014
Alright, I'm not an admin, but I have an announcement, and I think I can make it on here... correct me if I'm wrong on that... The conditions of our categories is terrible! When you make a page, don't add the category "Dragonet of Destiny" to every page that references a Dragonet of Destiny. Think to yourself, this page as a whole, Is the Scorpion's den a Dragonet of Destiny just because Sunny hatched there, and the answer would be no... Likewise, tribes don't need to be considered characters, tribes are tribes. They should be treated as such. Be careful with categories, because when overused, they just turn into clutter, rather than any kind of organization. --H૯Նɿ૦ςคՈ८੮υς (Approved by ♏ÂƚÂЦ❾❾)
July 12, 2014
Always remember to use correct spelling, punctuation, and capitalization when creating/editing articles. If your browser does not support spellcheck, I recommend you copy and paste your text into a document program, and it will check your grammar, or you can always ask somebody here. This simple measure will help our wiki be more welcoming to new users. --S¢øяρıøиTħeSαиđWıиg
December 23, 2013
WE NEED YOUR HELP! There is a problem with our wiki, it's going down! There a people leaving and others are becoming less active! We need to also clean up this place. There are pages with unnecessary information, categories that shouldn't exist, and articles that need to be taken down. Click here to learn more and contribute in this wiki cleansing and restoration! --The Badger 17:18, December 23, 2013 (UTC)
November 15, 2013
The fourth book is out (hooray!), and the fifth book's cover is revealed! Is is what you expected? Come check it out! --tŞนຖค๓ithēŞēคຟiຖງ
July 21, 2013
Please do not make an article introducing yourself. That is for blogs and profiles. Thank you, and happy flying! --Ⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣⓝⓘⓝⓖ ♑
June 17, 2013
Our third book is finally out, and we finally have a book about my favorite dragonet, Glory! And even more exciting is that the fourth book will soon be out too, and we will find out whether or not Starflight will betray his friends or stay loyal. Can't wait! --Companion7
- You have to be active on the wiki.
- You should be on forums, comments, chat, message walls... essentially everywhere.
- If you've been banned, you probably can't be an admin.
- You'll have to be interviewed by a bureaucrat.
- Others' opinions of you are important.
- Be polite, nice, pleasant and respectful.
- You have to not be offensive to other people. For example, go on Morrowseer's page and talk about how you want to kill him, or go on Fatespeaker's page and talk about how if she dies you will laugh (both are real.)
- The other admins have a say in whether you get it or not too.
- You should apply to chatmodship/rollbacking before applying to adminship.
- You have to realize that this isn't a game. Adminship will stress you immensely. It will wear you down and exhaust you. Leadership is very hard, and many people wouldn't enjoy it. If you're on the wiki just to have fun, don't apply.
- The British Nightwing
created by Matau99 13 seconds ago
new comment by Tobi of the akatski 38 seconds ago
- DO NOT READ THIS THREAD IT PROVES THE ILLUMINATI ARE CONTROLLED BY ALIENS WHO DRINK MOUNTAIN DEW AND LIVE IN ATLANTIS
comment by Matau99 54 seconds ago
- 2ND WINGS OF FIRE CONTEST: Best Animus/NightWing Power Idea
created by Bekind.mythcraft 1 minute ago
- ADMIN STUFF
comment by Matau99 1 minute ago
- No swearing.
comment by Matau99 2 minutes ago
- Talk:Starspeaker...not a real character just an OC...not in any book
new comment by Tobi of the akatski 3 minutes ago
Comment: why does'nt some one just delete the page
new comment by Tobi of the akatski 7 minutes ago
Comment: totally agree
- You Can't Deny Umber's Love for Qibli (and maybe Winter)
created by Tobi of the akatski 10 minutes ago
edited by BoneTheSandwing 28 minutes ago